Jun 11, 2009

AWSOME!! READ!!

Ok so i'm taking finals at my school and one of my teachers was telling us something really cool!!! When she was 14 years old she had a friend named Jade or Jude (I forget her name) , but yea they lived in PA and during the summer they would go to the beach with her Jades parents, while they were there they would baby sit a little girl. Then she was like yea her name was TAYLOR SWIFT!!! YEA YOU HERD ME RIGHT, my teacher when she was 14 and Taylor was 6 used to  baby sit her!! She told us that Jades parents where really close to the Swifts and that they still are to this day!! It was really cool, shes like yea Taylors family proboly has pictures of them togethere when she was young!! I was like OMG REALLY and she was like yea lol. So yea just thought you guys would like to know =] I'm still amazed lol 
-----------------------------------
:

3 comments:

  1. lucky you! unless it's another "Taylor Swift", that's lucky of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name was definitely Jana, not Jade.

    ReplyDelete